THE PACKAGE CONTENTS
- 3x aluminium bows
- 2x support arms kits
- 6x M5x22mm screws plus nuts
- 2x bases (fits in the oarlocksocket)
- 2x M5x20mm screws plus nuts
- 4x Rope tensioners stainless steel
- 4x Nylon small hooks
- 33 feet of rope
- Protection cover
- Stretch out the Bimini-top on a flat surface
- Insert the bows in the Bimini slots, all in the same direction
- Assemble the lateral support arms with the M5x22mm screws and M5 low nuts.
- Assemble the bases to the support arms terminals with the 2 M5x20mm screws and the 2 M5 high nuts.
- Cut the rope in 4 equal pieces and wrap arount the bar. There is a notch in the fabric for this. See pic. below.
- Put a stainless rope tensioner on the end of each piece of rope and a nylon hook on the other end. See pics. below.
- Bimimi-top is now ready to install on your Porta-Bote.
Installation of the Bimini-top
- Place the Bimini-top with the bases in the oarlock sockets. See pic. 1 below.
- Open the Bimini-top over the boat and attach each rope with the nylon hook on the front leg of the rear seat and rear leg of the front seat (to avoid pulling the set leg out of it’s socket) Pic. 2.
- Alternately attach the rope to the folding transom (only in case of Alpha 1 series) See last picture.