Porta-Bimini Sunshade Set-up
THE PACKAGE CONTENTS
- 3x aluminium bows
- 2x support arms kits
- 6x M5x22mm screws plus nuts
- 2x Stainless clamps
- 2x M5x20mm screws plus nuts
- 4x Cord tensioners stainless steel
- 4x Nylon small hooks
- 33 feet of Cord
- Bimini-top + Protection cover
- Stretch out the Bimini-top on a flat surface
- Insert the bows in the Bimini slots, all in the same direction
- Assemble the lateral support arms with the M5x22mm screws and M5 thin nuts.
- Assemble the bases to the support arms terminals with the 2 M5x20mm screws and the 2 M5 thick nuts.
- Cut the cord in 4 equal pieces and wrap arount the front and back bars where there are notches in the fabric as shown below.
- Put a stainless cord tensioner on the end of each piece of cord and a nylon hook on the other end. See pics. below.
- Bimimi-top is now ready to install on your Porta-Bote.
- Place the Bimini-top on the boat and snap the stainless steel clamps over the boat’s black rail. See left picture below.
- Open the Bimini-top over the boat and attach each cord with the nylon hook on the front leg of the rear seat and rear leg of the front seat. See right picture below.